You may have seen the new desktop picture for OS X Mountain Lion either on Apple’s site or on any of the blogs and news sites which have posted screenshots of developer previews of OS X Mountain Lion.
Now you may be thinking you like the desktop picture. Where do you go to download it?
Download OS X Desktop Picture
Well here you go.
- Just click on this link to download.
Thanks to Cult of Mac for posting this.
More on Mac Mojo:
- Download the Mac Mojo Desktop Picture
- Download Messages Beta for the Macbook (an OS X Mountain Lion preview)
- Talking about the 15- and 17-inch Macbook Airs with Retina Displays and Ivy Bridge
- Where Are My Default Desktop Pictures Located on Mac OS X Lion?