In Google Chrome, it is easy to install web-based applications that work within the browser. But how do you uninstall an app? Easy.
Installing an app is easy.
- Check out how to install and play Angry Birds for free on Google Chrome.
But how do you get rid an app that you installed on Google Chrome? Here’s how:
- First, open a new tab by pressing Command + T. (Alternately you could click the new tab button on top of Chrome.);
- Click the Apps tab on the bottom bar of the browser so you could see your apps;
- Drag the unwanted app to the lower right of the browser. As you do that, the webs store icon should turn into a trash icon labeled “Remove from Chrome.” Drag the app all the way to the trash icon;
- Release the app.
Voila. That’s it. The app should be gone from your apps page on Google Chrome.
- The top three web browsers for the Mac
- How to delete browsing history and private data in Google Chrome
- How to activate private browsing in Google Chrome
- How to cycle through tabs in Google Chrome using keyboard shortcuts
- Stop Google Chrome from opening automatically on startup